Peanut Allergy

Peanut Allergy

New approaches to desensitizing patients to peanuts now exist. For most patients, they can be desensitized to peanuts so that they are able to eat them without the risk of an allergic reaction. Our treatment is entirely natural with no injections to suppress your immune system

Read More

Egg Desensitization

Egg Desensitization

Of the 8 most common food allergies, egg allergy is the most likely to be outgrown and more than half of the children diagnosed will outgrow it by age 7.
Egg desensitization is achieved by gradually increasing doses of egg to naturally increase the body’s tolerance. Our treatment is entirely natural with no injections to suppress your immune system.

Read More

Milk Desensitization

Milk Desensitization

Dairy allergies are the most common food allergy in children. Fortunately, about ½ of children lose their allergy in the first year and perhaps 80% by age 5. For the remaining 20% of patients, Milk Allergy can cause life threatening reactions. Our treatment is entirely natural with no injections to suppress your immune system.

Read More

Insect Stings

Insect Stings

Allergic Reactions to Honey Bees, Yellow Jackets, Hornets, Wasps and Fire Ants can all be successfully prevented by vaccines. An allergic reaction is not the normal local swelling but rather a reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing, or a decreased blood pressure, which causes light headedness or loss of consciousness. You will be evaluated with…

Read More

Allergic Reactions to Chemotherapy

Allergic Reactions to Chemotherapy

As opposed to the well-known toxicities of chemotherapeutic agents, anaphylactic reactions occur immediately during the infusions or within an hour or so after the infusions. They can be very severe and result in respiratory compromise, shock and death. Common Symptoms of Allergic Reactions: Skin: Flushing, itching, hives, swelling, rash Breathing: Short of Breath, Coughing, Wheezing…

Read More

Penicillin Testing

Penicillin Testing

If you experience allergic reactions after taking penicillin, you should be tested for a penicillin allergy. Signs and symptoms of penicillin allergy often occur within an hour after taking penicillin. However, some reactions can occur hours, days or weeks later. Penicillin allergy symptoms may include: Itching Skin rash Hives Swelling Fever Shortness of breath Wheezing…

Read More